Cars 3 family driving holiday to California courtesy of Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures (Mexico) and AT&T Mexico. Our winning family won a super trip to California that took in the world-famous roads as featured in the movie.
Disney Pixar’s Cars 3 is set on a California Highway. Here is what was included in our California Driving Adventure which was for six nights/seven full days of fun and adventures.
- Roundtrip Flights to San Francisco and return from Los Angeles.
- Transfers from SF Airport/Hotel is included.
- Free luxury car rental with free GPS satelite navigation system.
- $500.00 USD spending money for meals and attractions.
- One night Hotel Accommodation in San Francisco.
- Two nights “glamping” in world-famous Yosemite National Park.
- One night hotel accommodation in seaside resort area of Monterey Bay.
- Two night’s hotel accommodation in Los Angeles.
- Petersen Automotive Museum in Los Angeles
- Luxury car rental with GPS Satellite navigation included. All car insurances included.
- Travel insurance is included.